A+A International Congress 2017
35th A+A International Congress
Savety, Health, Ergonomics
The A+A Congress is the leading joint event for occupational safety in Germany. It unites scientific findings with practical applications within the company. It offers space for dialogues and intensive discussions with people from politics and economy.
At the A+A Congress, players dealing with occupational health and safety get together – from industry, trade, administration, politics and science.
Themes of the A+A Congress 2017
- Analysis and organisation of work
- Strategies, concepts, instruments
- Technology and prevention
- Dangers and stress factors
- Occupational health
- Qualification and professions
International partner organisations of the A+A Congress are
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- International Social Security Association (ISSA)
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA)