You are here: Press Service.
Services & Information for Journalists
The press department does not pre-register media representatives. Journalists are requested to pick up their press tickets at one of the press counters which can be found in every entrance area during the trade fair season of A+A 2011.The following will be accredited:
- Persons with proof of identity issued by associations of the respective Federal Land:
Deutsche Journalisten Union
Deutscher Journalisten Verband
Jugendpresse Deutschland e. V.
Verband der Zeitschriftenverleger
Persons with an international press card issued by the IFAJ in Brussels.
- All foreign media representatives able to supply evidence of their affiliations to the press, e.g. by means of a press card from the respective country, credit printed in a newspaper or magazin. Members of recognised organisations of foreign press representatives (Verein der ausländischen Presse, Bundespressekonferenz, Landespressekonferenz etc.).
- Holders of identification issued by the following associations: FSP, UIPRE, TELI, VDM, FIJET, VDAJ, VDRJ, LPC etc., provided that these organisations are involved in co-operation with Messe Düsseldorf.
who can supply proof of an editorial assignment (original letterhead, not a copy) or
who can provide recent documentation naming them, as proof thereof;
who can submit an imprint which includes their names
who can submit royalty agreements/accounts providing evidence of their journalistic activities.
- Persons who can provide evidence of an editorial assignment from a state office or an institution, or who are acting as press spokespersons of companies represented at the exhibition.
- Persons who require press releases for non-profit making purposes e.g. radio for the blind, associations for the disabled, and accompanying persons with documentary proof of a severe disablement.
- Representatives of press organisations for young people will, on presentation of proof, be issued with a single, one- day ticket.
The following will not be accredited:
- Persons who in this context cannot supply any form of legitimate identification.
- Persons broadcasting solely on an "Open Channel" (Offener Kanal).
- Germans resident in Germany with a foreign press pass, e.g. Fleet Street, London, Universal Press USA... etc.
- Persons with press cards issued by associations or organisations which are not recognised by the Conference of Ministers of the Interior.
- Persons with company or organisation press cards but without an editorial assignment.
- Persons whose press cards have expired.
- Persons whose editorial assignments have been issued by other, free-lance journalists; this applies in particular to relatives and spouses.
- Due to the general accessibility of the Internet and the difficulty in establishing the source of their articles etc., members of Internet editorial offices will only be accredited on presentation of a recognised press card. Exception: Internet editorial offices belonging to recognised editorial offices or publishers, e.g. "bild.de" / "welt.de" / "spiegel.de" etc.