You are here: A+A. Special Shows. Special Shows.
Special Show Workplace Design in Hall 10
The section Workplace Design focuses upon the ergonomic arrangement of workplaces and work processes in production and offices, especially the communication of good practice taking into account the criteria of people-friendly workplace design, the man-machine interface, prevention and cost-effectiveness.
The impairment of health due to poor working conditions and subsequent absences and reductions in performance also have a negative effect on the profits of the company. The same applies to work in offices, the places in which intellectual goods are produced.
Good and healthy work has therefore come increasingly to the fore in the discussion of the role of human capital in a company. Current topics now also include, for example, age-appropriate arrangement of workplaces, interface design, lighting, climate and acoustics.
The field of Workplace Design consists of the following individual segments:
- Exhibitors in the field of ergonomics
- Special exhibition "Ergonomic Workplace Design in Production and Offices" with the Dr. Curt Haefner Verlag publishing house in cooperation with the DNB (Deutsches Netzwerk Büro, or German Office Network) and ergonomic institutes
- Stage programme with topical lectures, discussions and presentations on ergonomic workplace design, organised by Basi and other partners
The target groups of the Workplace Design section at the A+A include:
- Works councils and personnel boards
- Company doctors, occupational physicians
- Safety engineers and officers
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
The special exhibition will take place in hall 10.
The special show workplace Design is complemented by numerous exhibitors that present their products in the field of ergonomic working, various functional and designed office furniture as well as further offers regarding the design of workplaces. Again the journal “Ergonoma” will present their “Ergonomics Village” at A+A (Hall 10, G25).