You are here: Special Shows. Special Shows 2011.
Special Shows 2011
Foto: Getty Images
For the first time at this year’s A+A, the special show Wearable Technologies illustrates what kind of influence wearable equipment already has today on the most modern safety and security standards. Besides manufacturers of components, textiles or technology worn close to the body, possible cross-linking of tracking and monitoring applications with the different industry sectors will be presented in Hall 10.
The special show „Wearable Technologies“ provides information on the following topics:
- PPE with intelligent, integrated, electronic functions and small devices that can be worn on the body in order to be able to measure body functions and environmental data by means of sensors
- Protective clothing with intelligent, integrated, electronic functions, protective clothing with small devices, thermal garments and cooling garments
- Fabric with innovative technical functions (e.g. insulation, malodour formation control, hardening upon impact etc. – in particular also nanotechnologies)
- Wearable solar battery chargers and bags
- Body-worn object protection systems (e.g. Wi-Fi tags for the recovery of objects)
- Body-worn medical equipment for healthcare professionals or medical aids
- Body-worn medical equipment for acute or preventive measures for employees