- The Article 11B procedure ensures production control, enforcing with the essential requirements of the regulations concerned.
- SIBOL has a test laboratory that tests itself in each batch each of the materials used, as well as finished products ready to supply our customers.
- SIBOL system has the quality assurance of production approved by the Notified Body Control 0099 (AENOR) conducted the necessary evaluations and audits your quality system in terms of laboratory equipment, test reports and results thereof.
Directive 89/686 / EEC of PPE, in force since 1991, apply to devices or means to be worn or you go to have a person with the aim of protection against one or more risks that may threaten their health and safety.
The Directive determines the necessary marketing requirements of PPE:
- In the category of certification I (minimal risk), the declaration of conformity the manufacturer under his sole responsibility.
- In Category II certification (medium risk), the declaration of conformity the manufacturer after a notified body has issued a certificate of "EC" type examination of a PPE model.
- The certification category III (high risk), the declaration of conformity the manufacturer after a notified body has issued a certificate of inspection "EC" type of a model of the PPE and a notified body (the same as he issued the statement "EC" type or another) has conducted quality control of manufactured PPE.