Calgaz is the recognized global leader for calibration gas mixtures and related equipment. Our unique production methods and dedication to quality, combined with unparalleled service and support, have defined Calgaz as the standard for calibration. Wherever you are, whatever your application, you know you can rely on Calgaz.
Calgaz non-refillable cylinders and regulators are manufactured in Cambridge, Maryland, USA ... one of Air Liquide's state-of-the-art production facilities manufacturing specialty gas products. Air Liquide America, L. P. operates under the Air Liquide Group, the world's largest industrial gas company, operating in more than sixty countries.
Our Calibration Kit:
These self-contained kits are safely and easily transported. Each heavy-duty, impact-resistant plastic case contains one or two non-refillable cylinders, the calibration gas mixture(s) you request, one or two pressure regulators, and the appropriate tubing.
- improved latch system for enhanced security
- integral foam block houses and protect regulator(s) during shipment
- regulator can be used attached to cylinder in case for portable calibration
- exterior opening permits tubing to be routed outside the case
- sleek design accommodates different sized cylinders
- molded warning label - eliminates possibility of applied label being removed