The new and improved EAGLE 320 is the successor of the revolutionary EAGLE 160. With 3 new modes to enhance visual representation and a unpresedented zoom system, the EAGLE 320 is a must have for any rescue team operating in extreme conditions.
The new and improved EAGLE 320 is a must have for fire departments and rescue teams. At the heart of the improvements lays a 4x magnification visual enhancer and three new modes that will change the way you look at heat. Its 600° dynamic range generatets highly detailed images that enable quick and easy scene interpretation and eliminates ghosted images.
* Thermal Imaging Camera
* Incorporating the latest technology
* Ergonomic multi positioned handle. Three position adjustability, ideal for use in virtually any condition as standing, walking or crawling.
* Large LCD display with 4x Zoom
* Screen with 320x240 focal plane array
* Extremely durable
* Amorphous silicone camera core
* Maximum Temperature Indicator
* TAC Mode (Temperature Awareness Colourisation)
* Overhaul Mode identifies background temperatures above the median
* Identifying the hot-spot localisation
* Two-Channel Transmitter that permits wireless transmission of images (on demand)
* Handle easy-to-operate with glove hands
* Kevlar neck/shoulder strap
* AC and DC adapter
* Durable carrying case