ROISSY, France — Honeywell Safety Products (NYSE: HON), the world’s largest provider of personal protective equipment (PPE), will present its vision on how safety professionals can build a ‘Culture of Safety’ in their organisations at this year’s A+A exhibition, to be held Nov. 5-8 in Dusseldorf Messe.
Honeywell understands the challenges safety professionals face to reduce work place risk while also meeting increasingly stringent compliance and regulatory requirements, improving productivity and operating more efficiently with fewer resources.
Commenting on these challenges “With more than 50 years of safety experience and innovation, Honeywell understands the complex risks and hazards that workers face across many industries around the world,” said Sach Sankpal, vice president and general manager - Honeywell Safety Products. “Honeywell’s Culture of Safety includes four critical dimensions: Leadership, Equipment, Education and Analytics, and our aim is to provide the right products, solutions, tools and expertise to support safety professionals to lead their workers to safety. We welcome visitors to our stand at A+A to discuss how we can partner with them in order to reach their safety and business goals, and support them to build an enduring culture of safety.”
Innovation and advanced technology are ingrained in Honeywell’s safety solutions, and the company wanted to apply these core principles to enhance the visitor experience at A+A. The large two-storey stand will use innovative interactive technology to enable visitors to connect with its products, solutions and experts, as well as enable visitors to connect with each other. On the stand, visitors can experience:
· the broadest head-to-toe portfolio of solutions in the personal protective equipment industry and the latest in new product innovation;
· different risks and hazards presented interactively across various industries from oil and gas, utilities, manufacturing to construction;
· the ultimate retail experience by taking a walk through a ‘shop in a shop’;
· an extensive training, service and solutions portfolio from advanced training centres to online education tools; and
· live demonstrations on a climbing tower, test the latest in intelligent hearing protection and communication systems, take a look at the largest chemical test database in the industry plus many more live presentations and seminars
Honeywell Safety Products welcomes visitors to its stand at A+A for a unique experience and to discuss how they can partner with them in order to reach their safety and business goals.
For more information, visit the Honeywell Safety Products website at http://www.honeywellsafety.com