To complete and compliment our existing line of chemical protective clothing, we have extended our range to include 3 new products.
Benefits of the North GEN coveralls:
- CE type 5 & 6 (certified as per BS EN ISO 13982-1:2004 and BS EN ISO 13034:2005)
- 2-way zip enclosed by re-sealable storm flap.
- Adhesive tabs for fastening.
- Knitted cuffs
- Elasticised waist and ankles.
- 3 piece hood construction and enclosed neck to increase protection from contamination.
- Silicon free.
- Soft fabric for greater comfort levels
- Individually vacuum packed for reduced storage space and risk of contamination
- High quality at very competitive prices!
North GEN ‘Air’
The North Gen Air Coverall is constructed from a new generation of laminated Micro-porous fabric that complies with CE Type 5 & 6 protection standards giving it resistance to noxious dust and splash. It combines excellent chemical properties as well as offering high comfort levels due to it’s light weight and breathable panels in the hood, under the arm and the gusset made of SMMMS (spun bound and melt blown polypropylene) material.
North GEN ‘FR Plus’
The North Gen “FR Plus” coverall is constructed from a revolutionary new white and blue fabric using
SMMMS technology and is specially treated in order to be flame retardant as per EN533, index 1, for first layer flame protection (should be used with an index 2/3 garment below). It also offers protection against oil and solvents, so this product is unique in its class. High breathability properties ensure an increased level of comfort. This product can be worn for long periods of time and is low linting.
North GEN ‘Pro’
The North Gen “Pro” coverall is constructed from a revolutionary new blue fabric using SMMMS technology. It combines excellent chemical and particulate protection, high breathability properties and increased comfort levels. This product can be worn comfortably for long periods of time and is low linting.