The RoSPA 2003 Safety & Health at Work Congress in Birmingham 19-22 May 2003
takes as its theme, ‘Strengthening the Team Approach’.
Leading figures in the UK ‘health and safety system’ will be presenting the
- latest concepts of the leadership role of senior managers;
- the contribution of safety representatives;
- team-based target setting; sharing of performance information on the internet;
- ‘whistle blowing’;
- team-based learning from accidents and incidents; and
- changing cultures and behaviours.
There will also be days devoted specifically to the broad ‘health and work
agenda’ that has emerged from the Health and Safety Commission’s ‘Securing
Health Together’ programme, and to ways of improving safety learning and
AplusA-online.de - Source: The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents