As part of the 14th Healthy Workplaces Good Practice Awards,
six organisations were awarded and four were commended for their outstanding
commitment to the promotion of occupational safety and health (OSH)
practices that protect workers and boost productivity.
The Good Practice Awards jury were looking for examples that:
- are directly related to reducing the risks caused by dangerous substances;
- prioritised collective measures;
- led to tangible improvements;
- go beyond minimum requirements of the legislation;
- are sustainable and transferable to other countries, sectors or enterprises.
AplusA-online.de - Quelle: More Info