Viz Reflectives was established in 2002 and is a family company run by Nick Rowbottom. The company specialises in reflective and phosphorescent products from its head office in Crewe, Cheshire.
Viz Reflectives works in partnership with the Chinese manufacturer, YSL China
, to develop Reflective Tapes, Films, Sheeting and Glass Beads for the international safety market, these are supplied through a worldwide distribution network.
Through a technology exchange, the two companies have developed the following globally recognised, trusted and high-quality brands,
- VizLite® Reflective Tapes
- MLite® Reflective Sheeting
- Mbeads® Reflective Glass Beads
In 2015 Viz Reflectives developed a patent-pending photoluminescent and reflective material called VizLite DT®
, which has won three major awards in three consecutive years,
- 2015 - Future Materials Award for Best Innovation in Textiles ITMA
- 2016 - PPE Innovation of the Year Award Professional Clothing Awards – V360 Range clothing incorporating VizLite DT™ Technology
- 2017 - Favourite Product Award 2017 - Trust Pet Products - Flecta VizliteDT Dog Jacket
The VizLite DT®
range has been further developed to include Heat Applied, Stitch-able, Self-Adhesive and Fire Retardant products that meet international stands including those for Fire Fighting, Arc Protection, EN 20471:2013 and ANSI 107:2010 PPE.
The Company plans to continue to innovate and surpass expectations, by producing exemplary high-quality products for the global safety market for many years to come.Join the Safety Revolution.