Quentic is the integrative software solution for occupational safety, environmental protection, and sustainability management. Document, organize, and evaluate your processes digitally and efficiently—easily via browser or app. Whether youre dealing with hazardous materials, instructions, accident indicator tracking, or operating instructions: Quentic offers a variety of technically sound functions designed to fulfill all EHS and CSR tasks and to combine them into one system. The highly practical software is excellently suited to support management systems according to ISO 14001, ISO 50001, and ISO 45001. This has been confirmed by recurring external audits.
Quentic doesnt just network data, but also brings together all EHS and CSR actors. The software is available in 20 languages and enables everyone involved to work on a common platform across different locations and even countries. With Quentic, you can count on high usability, maximum data security and a great deal of adaptability to your individual company processes. Whether medium-sized or large companies, utility provider or manufacturer—Quentic will help ensure that your tasks are performed in a cost-efficient, legally compliant, and sustainable manner.
Quentic offers an integrated system. Simply combine the software modules you need:
- Quentic Health & Safety: risk assessments, operating instructions, accident recording, qualifications
- Quentic Online Instructions: e-learning, multimedia content, comprehension control, visitor instruction
- Quentic Hazardous Materials: hazardous materials register, approval processes, safety data sheets, transport of hazardous goods, storage
- Quentic Legal Compliance: legal register and requirements, facility register, inspections, permits, management of change
- Quentic Risks & Audits: aspect and risk assessments, management programs, audits and audit reports, auditor management, checklists
- Quentic Processes: process modeling, handling instructions, process overviews, workflow visualization
- Quentic Environment: waste and energy management, resource monitoring, cost and KPI analysis, environmental reports, evaluations
- Quentic Sustainability: indicator catalogs, reporting tasks, data validation, assessment and reports
- Quentic App: reporting via smartphone, flexibly definable forms, offline features, all employees integrated
Quentic is one of the leading providers of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions in the European EHS and CSR market. The company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and employs more than 200 people. Branch offices are located in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, and the Netherlands. More than 600 customers leverage Quentics software solutions to strengthen their EHS and CSR management. Through its products and services, Quentic networks data, connects all EHS and CSR actors, involves all relevant parties in a task-oriented manner, and encourages engagement across the entire field.