Weltek is an independant and family-run manufacturer of welding helmets, located near Lyon in France.
Our experience dates from the very first autodarkening welding helmets sold in Europe back in the late 1980s.
We focus our R&D, our production and our distribution on a selective range of welding helmets:
- Standard autodarkening welding helmets, with the Kapio range.
- Combined autodarkening welding helmets, with clear grinding visor with the Navitek range.
- Autodarkening welding helmets with Powered-Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR), with Airkos* and Airkem* ranges.
- Autodarkening welding helmets with Supplied-air regulators, with the Airkube* range.
- Autodarkening welding helmets with Safety Hard Hats, with the Navishock* range.
During this A+A edition, we will be presenting 2 innovative solutions in Powered-Air Purifying Respirator and Head Protection for the welders.