The Chem 200 Splash Suit is a chemically resistant two-piece work suit that includes a jacket and bib trousers. It is designed to protect user and breathing apparatus equipment against chemical emergencies where gas-tight protection is not necessary.
Much attention is put into the design in order to comfort the user, movements within the suit are unlimited. It is possible, for example that the user takes his / her arms out of the sleeves, for example in order to adjust the self-contained breathing apparatus or to take notes.
The suit is equipped with a flexible 0.75mm soft visor and offers a wide panorama view. Alternatively, there may be a semi-rigid anti-fog visor placed.
The suit is made in a universal design with the hip belt provides support so that for each person the suit is pleasant. The suit can be equipped with a connection for an alarm system, and lamp line. An external air connection can be attached to the suit to realize an external air connectiong during decontamination procedures.
Just like the Chem 100 the suit can be put on quickly, which makes it possible to start the response immediately.
All suits contain sufficient exhalation valves.
This suite allows for quick donning.
- glove interchangeable system
- unique Matcon cuff system
- meets CE requirements
- EN 14605 type 3 PB  and type 4 PB 
- EN 340
- anti static and flame retardant PVC
- Hypalon / Neoprene / Butyl
- Viton Butyl on Polyester
- Mat Tech
- plastic zipper with double guide with overflap
- metal zipper with single guide with overflap
- liquid-tight zipper
- plain leg
- elasticatedated inner leg with elasticated strap and a straight outer leg
- elasticated inner leg with elasticated strap and an elastic outer leg
- sock-option with straight outer leg
- sock-option with elasticated outer leg
- solid vinyl safety boots S5 with steel toe cap and midsole which are permanently attached to the suit
- boots can be fixed to the suit