Company Lubomír Mlček – ASTONA was founded in 1992. It is focused for a long time on development, production and distribution of protective work clothing, leasure time clothing and custom-made knitting/sewing production. The whole portfolio of our products which is offered there is produced by our own development department. We are targeted on both trade needs as well as individual demands. The company uses the new material technologies, which are essential part of our production and the company regularly exhibits domestic and foreign trade fairs and exhibitions.
All exported products for the market are produced in accordance with the European standards and also meet standard EN ISO 13688:2014- protective clothing.
In the sortiment there you can mainly find clothing following subsequent standards:
1. EN ISO 20471:2013 – high visibility clothing with which is capable of visually signalling the user's presence
2. EN 343+A1:2008 - rain protection clothing
3. EN 342:2004 - protective clothing against cold
4. EN 14058:2004 - clothing for protection against cold environments
5. EN 13034+A1:2009 - protective clothing against liquid chemicals
6. EN ISO 11612:2015 - protective clothing - clothing to protect against heat and flame
7. EN 1149-5:2008 - protective clothing with electrostatic properties
8. EN 61482-1-2:2014 - protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc